Highams Hill Farm, Sheepbarn lane , Biggin Hill, CR6 9PQ
- Tram stop 1 mile away, New Addington Terminus.
- 464 Bus passes our Gate running to/from Tattsfield, Biggin Hill to New Addington
- The nearest railway station is Hayes or Croyden (and Tram ride)
- For Other Public Transport, Check TFL website.
- Concerns regarding LEZ (London Emission Zone) contact;
- Andy Dyne; Dyneproperty@aol.com or
- Dave Ripp; Dave@plumbandbass.co.uk
Other Important Information:
- Festival starts officially at Mid-day Friday, arrive any-time Friday
- If you’d like an extra night in a tent you can arrive Thursday and pay £10 to the farmer for camping
- Wristbands must be worn at all times.
- We have Flushing toilets & Hot Showers onsite
- Camp fires allowed, but must be off ground!
- Recycling facilities available, please use them!
- Absolutely NO DOGS ALLOWED ON SITE
- Camping separate from parking, there are no unauthorised cars allowed onto the site
- Camper vans have an area separate from tents, due to safety and space. There are no hookups for these. Please email us if you require a space, as there is limited space, a small extra charge will apply from this year.
- Please respect the boundaries of our event or you will be asked to leave (you’ll get it when you arrive).