The Festival address is Highams Hill Farm, Sheepbarn lane , Biggin Hill, CR6 9PQ.
- Tram stop 1 mile away, New Addington Terminus.
- 464 Bus passes our Gate running to/from Tattsfield, Biggin Hill to New Addington
- For Other Public Transport, Check TFL website.
- The nearest railway station is Hayes or Croyden (and Tram ride) .
- Wristbands must be worn at all times.
- Flushing toilets
- Hot Showers
- Camp fires allowed (must be off ground)
- Recycling facilities available, Please use them.
- Absolutely NO DOGS ALLOWED ON SITE.
- Camping separate from parking this year, camper vans have an area for themselves. There are no hookups for these. Please email us if you require a space.
- Please respect the boundaries of our event or you will be asked to leave. (you’ll get it when you arrive).
- Concerns regarding LEZ (London Emission Zone) Contact Andy at Dyneproperty@aol.com or Dave@plumbandbass.co.uk