Skip to content
- Highams Hill Farm, Sheepbarn lane , Biggin Hill, CR6 9PQ
- Tram stop 1 mile away, New Addington Terminus.
- 464 Bus passes our Gate running to/from Tattsfield, Biggin Hill to New Addington.
- The nearest railway station is Croydon (and Tram ride)
- For Other Public Transport, Check TFL website.
- Concerns regarding LEZ (London Emission Zone) contact; firstname.lastname@example.org
Site & Festival Information:
- Festival starts officially at Mid-day Thursday, arrive any-time Thursday
- If you’d like an extra night in a tent you can arrive Wednesday after 12pm, an early-bird entry ticket must be purchased online.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times.
- We have Flushing toilets & Hot Showers onsite
- Camp fires allowed, but must be off the ground!
- Recycling facilities available, please use them, the environment matters to us! Please bring as little single use plastic onsite as possible
- Absolutely NO DOGS ALLOWED ON SITE, if you chose to bring your dog you will be asked to leave the site and no ticket refund will be given.
- Please respect the boundaries of our event or you will be asked to leave.
Cars & Parking:
- Camping is separate from the car park, and only a very short walk from one another .
- Sleeping in your vehicle is permitted.
- ABSOLUTELY NO VEHICLES TO BE ADMITTED ONTO THE SITE, UNLESS PRE-ARRANGED FOR SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES, I.E. DISABILITY OR CREW.
- Please do let us know if you require special access, send us an email to let us know or if you have any queries!
- We do have an accessible car park located next to the camping area and lots of friendly staff ready to help! email@example.com
- Camper vans have an area separate from tents, due to safety and space. There are no hook-ups for these.
- There is limited space onsite for camper vans, please purchase a camper van ticket via the ticket page if you wish to bring along a camper van.